1) Windows featured upgrades have a default 10 day rollback period.
2) During the 10 day period end users can modify the 10 day default period to 60 days
3) Sometimes upgrades fail and sometimes rollbacks fail
4) If you are willing to reinstall applications and drivers Windows can be customized to save files and install any operating system as a custom install
5) Third party software can be used to prevent Windows upgrades
6) Windows 21H1 is expected to be released within the next 60 days and could be an additional option
CANT GET RID OF 20H2 I JUST WANT 1909 OR 20H1
HOW DO I GET RI OF IT?????
We have not get information from you for several days.
If the reply is useful for you, please accept as answer. It will be helpful to other members who have same questions.
If you have any other confuse, please reply to us directly.
Sign in to comment