Windows 10, taskbar frozen issue.

Anonymous
2024-06-29T04:45:05+00:00

Hi,

I am bhaskar sengupta. I am working in a hospital. My organization facing a issue regarding taskbar. Users facing their taskbar freezes repeatedly, sometimes it frozen for 10-15 minutes which effects the businesses hour. As a it person, i tried all the possible way, but the problem is still persist. Need help.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-29T09:17:07+00:00

    Hi Bhaskar Sengupta,

    I am Tanvi and i would be happy to assist you today!

    Restart Windows Explorer:

    Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager.
    
    Click the Processes tab.
    
    Find Windows Explorer in the list.
    
    Right-click it and select Restart.
    

    If the issue persists, you can follow the methods provided in the link below:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    I hope this information helps, do let me know if you have any other queries.

    Good Day

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments