I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss

Anonymous
2024-04-12T02:22:06+00:00

hi

Yesterday I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games (fc24 n hogwarts l) exit the game after loading

  • .I reinstalled directx
  • I ran sfc/ scannow in cmd
  • I used debug mod in nvidia cp
  • I used verify integrity method

i cant upload

this is DirectX function "device->GetPlatformDevice()->CreateComputePipelineState(&dx12desc,_uuidof(ID3D12PipelineState),(void**)&dx12pso)" failed with E_OUTOFMEMORY ("Direct3D could not allocate sufficient memory to complete the call."). GPU: "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU", Driver: 55212- E:\packages\RenderCore\2.10.0-fb-fifa_18570913\source\platform\Dx12\Pipeline\Dx12Compute.cpp

my device

ROG Strix G614JV

Windows 11 Home 64-bit

i7-13650HX

nvidia geforce rtx 4060 laptop 8g

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

4 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-18T04:09:15+00:00

    I did but it still doesn't work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T19:11:44+00:00

    Uninstalling the graphics driver completely and then installing the latest version of the driver should fix this problem.

    Step 1: Uninstall the driver using the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU). You can see how to do it at this link.

    https://www.wagnardsoft.com/content/Download-Di...

    Step 2: Install the latest version of the graphics drive from this link.

    https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.a...

    Note: These are non-Microsoft websites. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    I hope this information helps. If you have any questions or the problem persists, please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you further.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T05:19:46+00:00

    hi screenshot of the System Information PageImage

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T04:19:47+00:00

    Hi,

    Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

    The error message indicates that there is a problem with the graphics driver. Please provide some more details to help identify what is causing the problem.

    -Attach a screenshot of the System Information Page:

    1-Right-click on Start then click on Run

    2-Type: msinfo32 and click on Ok

    -Attach a screenshot of the version of the graphics driver installed:

    1-Right-click on Start then click on Device Manager

    2-Click to expand the Display adapters

    3-Right-click on the graphics driver and click on properties

    4-Take a screenshot of the General

    5- Go to the Driver tab and take a screenshot

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments