I have an AK1 Acepc and for whatever reason it cannot boot windows anymore, and instead only boots to the BIOS. How could I fix this?

Anonymous
2023-12-20T15:23:07+00:00

Whenever it does boot normally there is a update or something that leaves the pc completely unresponsive. When I do the normal fixes like save and exit or discharging static electricity, it seems to never work, or it does work but freezes the pc forcing me to reboot it and then it fails to launch windows again. Is there any way to know what is causing this issue and how to fix it? It seems like every method I can find is unreliable or does not work.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-21T05:39:10+00:00

    Hello s2020yo,

    Welcome to Microsoft Community and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

    Do you remember what happened before this problem occurred? For example, hard drive freezes or BSOD and crash?

    If your AK1 Acepc can only enter the BIOS interface. You can try pressing and holding the DEL key to enter the BIOS interface. Then, switch to the "BOOT" tab and check whether the first startup item of "Boot Option" is "windows boot manager". If not, it means that the system files are missing or the system is missing. And if you can’t enter Windows in safe mode then you need to reinstall Windows.

    I would also recommend that you seek out the OEM(Acepc) to further check whether this issue also comes from the hardware. Thanks for your patience and have a great day!

    Best Regards,

    Lenka | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments