MS Project office addin not working
I am trying to create a MS project addin, Following this link, I created a sample addin for Project using yeoman and import the addin, but addin is stuck at "Please sideload your add-in to see app body". It seems Office does not hit the "Ready" state and thus never calling the onReady event/function.
The node version: 14.17.0. OS: Win 10 Project Desktop Client version: 2105 (build 14026.20270) Office.js version: 1.1 Running the app in dev mode with a network share to load the addin.
This is what it looks like in Project. Project
Steps i followed:
- install yeoman and generate addin for project
- build and start the app using npm run dev-server
- shared a directory and place the manifest xml in it
- started project, enabled my shared folder catalog
- opened a project and loaded the addin
- Is MS Project supported by the addin framework? Has anyone tried it with the new Project? I see no errors in console.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Sign in to comment