Git completely ruined my project

Daniel Shepherd 251 Reputation points
2021-07-26T14:33:36.747+00:00

I was committing something to my Azure DevOps repository, but all of the sudden, my code just got completely ruined with lots of errors and some stuff deleted. i cannot press the "undo" button enough to fix it. Please Help!!

Developer technologies | Visual Studio | Other
Developer technologies | Visual Studio | Other

A family of Microsoft suites of integrated development tools for building applications for Windows, the web, mobile devices and many other platforms. Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.


2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Daniel Shepherd 251 Reputation points
    2021-07-28T13:54:01.37+00:00

    Because reverting the branch did not work because it would not let me pull my commits, I just copied the code from the changes on a branch, and I fixed it. thanks for the help though :D

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Karen Payne MVP 35,611 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2021-07-28T01:58:42.49+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.