Modern Enterprise Administrator Expert and Associte same test requirements?

Joshua Berger 1 Reputation point

As per the below screen shots, one prerequisite for the Expert level Enterprise Administrator certification, is the Associate level Desktop Administrator certification. Both list MS-100 and MS-101 as required exams. After taking the Ms-100 and MS-101 exams do you earn the Associate level or the Expert level? What additional tests are necessary once you have passed MS-100 and MS-101 to earn the Enterprise Administrator certification?

No applicable tags for certification questions.


Not Monitored
Not Monitored
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
36,595 questions
0 comments No comments
{count} votes

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Andreas Baumgarten 98,626 Reputation points MVP

    Hi @Joshua Berger ,

    Microsoft Certification / Exams is currently not supported in the Q&A forums.

    Maybe one of the links is helpful:

    Microsoft Training & Certification is supported on their own forums:
    Microsoft Training & Support:
    Microsoft Certification - Exams:

    Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification:


    (If the reply was helpful please don't forget to upvote and/or accept as answer, thank you)

    Andreas Baumgarten

    0 comments No comments