Move icloud photos to onedrive

Anonymous
2024-04-03T17:16:13+00:00

I am unfamiliar with One Drive is there an easy way to move my files to the storage provided. I can upload all WORD docs and photos but I don’t know how.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For business | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

4 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-04T12:57:36+00:00

    Hi respected Dhai Barr,

    Thanks for your valuable feedback, glad to know that my replies helped you.

    I appreciate your kind words.

    You can try when you feel free, the simple way is to use Sync files with OneDrive on macOS then Drag the folder into the OneDrive folder.

    Meanwhile, if you find our suggestions helpful, you can also use the feedback tool below our reply to submit your feedback for us (pictured below), which will definitely help others in the community who are experiencing similar problems to find solutions to their problems more quickly.

    Image

    If there is any issue related with the Office applications in the future, please feel free to post back in this community.

    We will be here for help.

    Have a good day and stay safe 😊

    Best wishes

    Waqas Muhammad

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-04T12:49:26+00:00

    I am sorry I haven’t had a chance to try yet. I have not been on computer since I queried the original post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-04T12:29:49+00:00

    Hi respected Dhai Barr,

    I'm writing a follow up this case, and I haven’t received any information from you, may I know have you checked above reply? Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

    Have a good day and stay safe 😊

    Sincerely,

    Waqas Muhammad

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-03T17:47:00+00:00

    Dear respected Dhai Barr,

    Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

    As per your description, on you Mac OS, you may need to download/sync your data from iCloud into your Mac OS, then install/Sync files with OneDrive on macOS OneDrive app on your Mac OS, open the OneDrive sync folder in Finder Mac>Drag the folder containing your iCloud photos into the OneDrive folder. OneDrive will automatically sync these files to the cloud.

    Appreciate your patience and understanding and thank you for your time and cooperation.

    Sincerely,

    Waqas Muhammad

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments