After some trial as directed by the above 2 answers and a lots of readings on the internet, I realize that it indicates corrupted roaming profile (roaming profile is evil, like they say). The local IT could not spend more time on it. I am not a IT guy so I hacked another user name and bump it up for admin privilege after lots of trial and errors. I use that to remove my local profile and now everything seems fine (although I lost my old settings but I did backed up my data file). It seems the local IT rebuilt my computer but then put back my corrupted profile, which is my only explanation at the moment. They did not really tell me their procedures (not that I can understand even if they did). Seems they just follow the procedure most of the time without understanding.