I have some problems with crystal report in windows 10 21H1
Problem occurs after upgrade to windows 10 21H1
- Windows 10 pro 64bit OS build 19043.1237
- crystal report runtime 64bit - version 13.0.24
- crystal report runtime 32bit - version 13.0.18
- Problem 1. (I do not remember this problem occur before or after upgrade)
- The crystal report can not print japanese character (Kanji), I try with printer and "microsoft print to pdf". (All japanese character changed to chinese character). I think problem with ms gothic (in report using ms gothic for japanese),
- I tried to copy ms gothic from other PC(that printed ok) to this PC, but not solved.
- I printed using PDF(using other PC to export this pdf) and printed to "microsoft print to pdf" it seem ok (japanese is ok)
- Problem 2.
Can not remove or install the crystal report runtime version 13.0.24
error: "Error 1606 Can’t access ASP.NET\ClientFiles\"