I have been using CMG Cloud Service (Classic) and SCCM 2107 fine for quite some time but now I understand that CMG Cloud Service is now dead and I should use Virtual Machine Sets .
I would like to take the opportunity to move the service to another Azure Subscription.
1. Should I delete the current service before creating the new service as VM Sets?
2. How will the clients at home be updated to look for the new endpoint?
3. Do I need to reconfigure the clients?
4. Is there any networking required on the Azure Subscription VM Net to allow for the new VM Sets?
5. Can I use my public certificate instead of my PKI (Root CA cert)?
Anything else I should be aware of or if anyone has a better step-by-step or YouTube guide that would be awesome?