Azure App Service is a service used to create and deploy scalable, mission-critical web apps.
Function App connectivity issues across multiple locations — Incident analysis
Problem description
I am experiencing connectivity issues with my Function App across four different locations, where external HTTP monitors are unable to connect to three of my App Service apps. Despite the monitors' timeouts, the apps continue to serve other clients without errors, restarts, or configuration changes. I am seeking a detailed root cause analysis of this incident.
Environment
Web App, Function App down or reporting errors, Microsoft.Web/sites
What I've already tried
I have reviewed the available case details and diagnostic information. I have not tried any troubleshooting steps beyond this review.
Current status
I am looking for a deeper engineering review to confirm whether the issue was caused by a transient inbound connectivity interruption or a path-specific problem, and to identify the root cause.