Microsoft Subscription

Laura Cook 0 Reputation points
2026-09-26T21:36:59.1466667+00:00

Hello,

I am paying for a Microsoft subscription, but NOT receiving the subscription.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other

4 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. John Jefferson Doyon 88,605 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-26T22:54:46.1866667+00:00

    I am dissatisfied with the tech support. I am paying monthly for the Microsoft 365, but do NOT receive the subscription. Nothing is wrong with my computer. I was told the tech staff would solve this problem for $250!

    Hi, @Laura Cook

    That $250 request sounds suspicious and could be a tech support scam. Microsoft 365 Personal and Family include subscription and billing support at no extra cost.

    Please don’t pay that fee for now.

    Who asked for it, and what website or phone number did you use to contact them?

    Have you already paid them or allowed remote access to your computer?


    Click "Add comment" to let me know.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. Laura Cook 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-26T22:33:26.8633333+00:00

    I am dissatisfied with the tech support. I am paying monthly for the Microsoft 365, but do NOT receive the subscription. Nothing is wrong with my computer. I was told the tech staff would solve this problem for $250!

    Laura Cook

    ******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. Laura Cook 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-26T21:43:41.74+00:00

    I need a human to help engage my computer with the Microsoft App that I have paid for.

    Was this answer helpful?


  4. AI answer

    2026-09-26T21:37:14.84+00:00

    Check the subscription in the account that was used to buy it:

    1. Go to account.microsoft.com/services.
    2. Sign in with the Microsoft account used for the purchase.
    3. Look for the Microsoft 365 subscription.
      • If it shows Manage, Cancel, or Change payment, the subscription is billed by Microsoft.
      • If it does not appear, check any other Microsoft accounts that might have been used.

    If the subscription appears but Office still says it is not active:

    1. Sign out of the Office apps.
    2. Sign back in with the same Microsoft account that shows the active subscription.

    If a payment was made but the subscription still does not appear:

    • The purchase may be tied to a different Microsoft account.
    • The subscription may have been bought through Apple, Google, Amazon, or another retailer. In that case, billing and subscription management must be handled with that provider directly. Microsoft cannot cancel, refund, or change billing for third-party purchases.
    • If bought from a retail box or card, the subscription may not start until the product key is redeemed.

    If renewed recently and notifications still appear, first verify the renewal status online. If the expiration date is wrong or the subscription is still missing, contact Microsoft Support.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.