Microsoft Authenticator and Teams app

DD 0 Reputation points
2026-09-27T15:14:17.8433333+00:00

I try to login to Teams. Teams asks me for code confirmation in my Authenticator app. My Authenticator shows nothing, no matter what. I click on 'Can't use Authenticator right now' and the options you give me is both for Microsoft Authenticator.

I reinstalled Authenticator. I now try to login and in the same login process you ask me to confirm my login with the code using Authenticator. I genuinely do not understand how any of you thought this would work.

My job depends now on this. I want you to directly remove this and let me login into Teams, and this needs to be done in this next span of 60 minutes. I am unable to use anything else than your Authenticator app for my Teams login, and I can't login to your Authenticator app because I need to confirm a notification request in the Authenticator app itself????

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.