Try these steps in order:
- Make sure the same Microsoft account is signed in everywhere:
- Minecraft Launcher
- Microsoft Store
- Windows account, if applicable
- Sign out of the Minecraft Launcher and Microsoft Store, restart the PC, then sign back in. Sign in to the Microsoft Store first, then open the Minecraft Launcher and sign in again. This can refresh the game license.
- In Microsoft Store, search for Minecraft and check whether it shows Owned or Install instead of Buy.
- Verify that the launcher is opening the correct edition that the purchase grants.
- If the account itself is not being recognized, use the Microsoft Sign-in Helper tool to check the account details and identify sign-in problems.
- If the username is no longer recognized, or the account says it does not exist, follow the Microsoft account recovery steps. If the account has not been signed in to for more than two years, it may have been deleted and cannot be reopened.
- If the purchase appears in order history but the launcher still does not recognize it after the steps above, contact Minecraft Support. This can be a license sync or entitlement issue that requires support to verify and fix.
If Outlook on mobile shows account disconnected, that specifically means signing in again is required, but for Minecraft the main checks are account sign-in, Store ownership, and launcher license sync.
References:
- I can't sign in to my Microsoft account
- minecraft problem with microsoft - Microsoft Q&A I have been trying to login into my account in minecraft,but it doesnt work,everytime i try to log in it says the same thing -minecraft has not been purchased on this account-idk why,but i miss minecraft,i dont think this has happened to anyone
- Minecraft Pc Problem. - Microsoft Q&A I have redeemed a gift code for minecraft standart edition but in the minecraft launcher it still says to buy it. i have tried reinstalling, logging out and logging back in. it shows up on
- How to recover a hacked minecraft account - Microsoft Q&A I tried logging in to my microsoft account when my minecraft could not launch and it told me that the account that I used to pay for my minecraft does not exist and now I had to create a new account with the same email address I used to pay for the game and now I am required to buy the game again. Can I recover the minecraft account ?