Hi, let me help you.
Have you tried a reboot?
May I know if you see the tint as soon as Windows comes up during boot-up?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
All of a sudden my background/screen is a tinted pink, what can I do?
Hi, let me help you.
Have you tried a reboot?
May I know if you see the tint as soon as Windows comes up during boot-up?
Since it's every machine at once, I'd suspect something pushed to all of them rather than a hardware fault. The quickest check on one PC is Windows color filters, which a stray Win+Ctrl+C shortcut can toggle on, so look under Settings > Accessibility > Color filters and see if one is enabled. Does the pink show up on the login screen too, or only after signing in?
I tried all this and it is still pink
In Windows 11, go to Start > Settings > Accessibility > Screen tint.
You can turn your screen tint off, or change to a different color.
AI answer
Try these Windows checks in order:
If the problem remains after these steps, that points more to a hardware issue with the built-in display.
References: