Refund please

Monica Durigon 0 Reputation points
2026-09-30T11:38:31.6133333+00:00

I have been subscribing to Microsoft Family for a number of years without using it !

I have 3 accounts ( 1 family account for which I pay, one that is provided through my university and one that is provided through my employer) . I only use the university and the employer one

Because of the automatic payment which was arranged years ago...I have been paying my private account subscription now for years ...without using it.

How can I request a refund for the payments that I have been doing ?

I am facing some critical financial circumstances and conducting a strict search of all my expenses and that is how I came across these payments.

I hope that you will be understanding and can help me.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

Monica Durigon

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-30T12:14:04.1333333+00:00

    Log into your Microsoft account on this link.

    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

    You should find the Microsoft 365 subscription listed, click Manage beside the subscription.

    From there, you can cancel the subscription and also ensure you disable the recurring billing on the subscription.

    You may then be entitled to a pro-rata refund for your latest subscription payment, you can check your eligibility to a refund using the steps provided on this link.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/accounts-billing/subscriptions/how-to-get-a-refund-on-a-microsoft-subscription

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.