Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
think I have resolved it. thanks
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
On my work outlook, I am not receiving new emails through unless I click repair on the account details and enter my password every time and then have to sync my emails everytime.
Does anyone know why this is happening and how to stop it?
thanks
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
think I have resolved it. thanks
Hello @Nathan Keeling
It sounds like you may be experiencing an authentication issue, as Outlook only starts receiving new emails after you repair the account, sign in again, and manually sync your mailbox. Could you please try the following steps?
1. Create a new Outlook profile
A corrupted Outlook profile can sometimes cause sign-in or synchronization issues. Please create a new profile and re-add your account by following the steps in: Create an Outlook profile - Microsoft Support
2. Try Classic Outlook
If you are currently using the new Outlook, please try the account in Classic Outlook and check whether the same issue occurs. Install or reinstall classic Outlook on a Windows PC - Microsoft Support
3. Disable third-party applications
If you are using a VPN, antivirus, firewall, or any other security software, please temporarily disable them and test Outlook again, as they can sometimes interrupt the sign-in process.
4. Repair Office
If the issue persists, please let me know.