Microsoft 365 Switch

Toni Saxon 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T03:41:09.79+00:00

I have just switched my Microsoft 365 subscription to the personal classic 1 user subscription. My annual renewal was paid on 1st October 2026 at a cost of $179.00. The new subscription now costs $159.00 per annum. Will I receive the $20.00 refund for the difference into my bank account and if so, when?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-02T04:38:11.92+00:00

    Hi Toni,

    I am not so sure if you will get a refund. If it is the case, it will probably be credited as a balance that you can use later.

    A better idea would be to ask Sales Support, since they know more about the financial prospect.

    Sales and Support:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/business/sales-support#

    Click Chat Now > Choose Personal later today during 9 AM to 4 PM.

    I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.