system help25H2

XIANGYU YE 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T03:46:11.29+00:00

I need an official Windows 11 25H2 x64 Simplified Chinese ISO for offline repair. My current installed Windows edition is:

  • Edition: CoreCountrySpecific / Windows 11 Home China
  • Build: 26200.8875
  • Architecture: x64
  • Language: zh-CN

The public Microsoft download page now provides Windows 11 26H2, but I specifically need a 25H2 / build 26200.x repair source.

Could Microsoft please provide an official temporary download link for the Windows 11 25H2 Simplified Chinese x64 ISO, preferably Home China / CoreCountrySpecific edition?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ivan B 124.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-02T04:26:40.68+00:00

    Hi,

    I have the official Microsoft download link for Windows 11 25H2 (English version), which you can use to replace your current installation, but I couldn't find the Chinese Home Single Language version.

    https://software-static.download.prss.microsoft.com/dbazure/888969d5-f34g-4e03-ac9d-1f9786c66749/26200.6584.250915-1905.25h2_ge_release_svc_refresh_CLIENT_CONSUMER_x64FRE_en-us.iso

    Credits.: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-my/answers/questions/5998844/windows-11-25h2-x64-iso-direct-download-link

    Please consider rating the question (accepting the answer or not) and visiting the Microsoft Q&A community if you have further questions.

    Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.