A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation
Reset Authenticator
I have a windows business account for my small business. I recently had my phone replaced due to the other one breaking and lost all my authenticator details. Now when I try and do anything with respect to windows - try to get into apps including email it asks me to enter the code on my authenticator app, which i cannot do. All the help says go into your account and log a call which i cannot do. I have tried MS support via phone and it send me a link to log a call - which i have to log into a enter my authenticator code - which of course I cannot do.
I have now lost all access to my MS account, so cannot function my business and have no way in - HELP! Is there no simple way to regenerate a QR code so I can add this to the authenticator on my new phone?