DP-700 - Implementing Data Engineering Solutions Using Microsoft

Pushkar Bhavsar 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T10:52:46.8566667+00:00

Hello,

I was scheduled to take the Microsoft DP-700 exam today through Pearson VUE OnVUE. Unfortunately, I was unable to start the exam because of a video streaming/connection issue during the check-in process.

I had completed the system check beforehand, but during the actual exam check-in, the video streaming was not working properly and I could not proceed with the exam.

Could you please review the issue and help me reschedule my DP-700 exam without any additional fee, as this was a technical issue with the exam delivery?

Exam: DP-700 – Implementing Data Engineering Solutions Using Microsoft Fabric

I can provide my registration ID, appointment details, screenshots, and any other information required.

Thank you for your assistance.

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Gérard Oomens 132.5K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-03T11:19:40.4166667+00:00

    This is a public forum, not support.

    Try support:

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/credentials/support/help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.