Capturing audio, video, and screen content from Teams meetings for later review or sharing
Thanks for your information and the screenshots, @Matthew Knab.
I tested on my Teams client using the same version you reported (26260.1701.5139.3736) and I can still see the Record and transcribe automatically option under Meeting options. This suggests that the issue is likely not related to the Teams client version itself.
I recommend asking your IT administrator to verify the AutoRecording setting in the Teams Meeting Policy assigned to the affected users. Microsoft documentation states that if AutoRecording is disabled, the Record and transcribe automatically option won't appear in Meeting options.
- The administrator can check and enable the setting using PowerShell using this instruction: Manage Teams meeting auto recording - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Learn
- Alternatively, if your organization uses Microsoft Teams Premium, the administrator can configure automatic recording through a custom meeting template. Microsoft provides guidance here: IT admins - Create a custom meeting template in Microsoft Teams - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Learn
Please let me know the results after trying the suggestions above.
Thank you and I wish you a successful day!