billing issue

Raja Gutha 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T01:51:25.09+00:00

Subject: Unexpected Azure Credit Usage / Request for Billing Review

Hello Azure Support Team,

I am using an Azure subscription primarily for learning and practice purposes. I have not used Azure resources extensively, but I noticed that my Azure credits are being consumed faster than expected.

I would like to request your help in reviewing my subscription and identifying which resources or services are responsible for the credit consumption.

Could you please:

Review my recent Azure usage and billing details.

Identify the resources/services that are consuming the credits.

Check whether there are any continuously running or unexpected resources.

Help me understand how I can prevent unnecessary credit consumption.

If possible, please review whether any of the charges can be adjusted or the consumed credits restored, as the usage was mainly for learning/practice.

I would appreciate your assistance in investigating this issue and helping me avoid unexpected charges in the future.

Thank you for your support.

Regards, Pujitha

Azure Databricks
Azure Databricks

An Apache Spark-based analytics platform optimized for Azure.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.