Submission

Felicia Naidoo 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T05:27:33.39+00:00

Good morning

How do I know if my form is submitted? I tried two times to submit. After I loaded my documents it doesn't go back to submit form, it just give you an option to upload more documents. If I hit the return key it takes me back to the beginning instead of page 7 to submit.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Forms | Other
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Felicia Naidoo 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-07T06:03:32.59+00:00

    This is what I have

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. Michelle Nguyen 1,930 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T05:56:37.3+00:00

    Hi @Felicia Naidoo

    Based on your description, it appears that your documents may have been uploaded successfully, but the entire form may not have been submitted. Normally, after selecting Submit, Microsoft Forms should display a final confirmation page. Depending on the settings configured by the form owner, you may also be given an option to save your response.

    I tested a similar form in my environment and was able to upload the documents and submit it normally without encountering the same issue. However, I am only a regular community user and do not have access to your form or its administrative settings.Screenshot 2026-10-07 at 12.53.43

    Could you please share a screenshot showing what appears after you upload the documents? Please make sure to hide any personal, confidential, or sensitive information. This would help me understand the issue more clearly and provide further suggestions based on my experience.

    Normally, the file upload section should display the requirements configured by the form owner, such as the accepted file formats, maximum file size, and number of files allowed. Could you please confirm whether your file meets all the format and size requirements shown under the upload field?

    In the meantime, please try opening the form again in an InPrivate/Incognito browser window and complete it without pressing the Return/Enter key. After uploading the documents, scroll to the bottom of the page and look for a Next or Submit button.

    If the form still returns you to the beginning or does not display a submission confirmation, please contact the person or organization that provided the form. The form owner can check View responses to confirm whether either of your two submission attempts was recorded.

    For now, a screenshot of the page shown after the upload would be particularly helpful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.