help with teams

Anthony Hall 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T13:21:38.3833333+00:00

I want to upload a PowerPoint to Teams, so I want a free trials of teams essentaislt o allow me to do this

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for education | Teams and channels | Manage a team or channel
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Liora 2,090 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T13:41:18.5733333+00:00

    Dear @Anthony,

    I hope you’re having a good day. 

    If your goal is simply to upload a PowerPoint file to Microsoft Teams, you may not actually need a Teams Essentials trial.

    You can usually upload a PowerPoint directly in Teams by:

    1. Opening a Teams chat or channel.
    2. Selecting Attach file (paperclip icon).
    3. Choosing your PowerPoint file (.pptx).
    4. Selecting Send to upload and share the file.
    5. If you want to share a file from your computer's file directory, you can drag it into the message. 

    User's image

    Microsoft's guide for sharing files in Teams: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/teams/files/share-files-in-microsoft-teams

    I hope this information helps point you in the right direction. If you run into any issues while trying the steps, or if something still doesn’t feel quite right, please don’t hesitate to reach out again. I’ll do my best to support you however I can.   

    Looking forward to hearing back from you with any updates or additional details.  

    Warm regards,  


    If the answer is helpful, please select "Yes, accept answer". If you have any questions or new updates, please feel free to comment below. 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.