NO MEMORY ON DEVICE

Mick Joyce 0 Reputation points
2026-10-10T17:48:28.06+00:00

I RECEIVED A MESSAGE SAYING ALL MEMORY IS USED UP?

BUT I HAVE just paid 84.99 on 2 oct from Microsoft I need to help me on this as I am not sure what to do

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. IGYQ 22,225 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-10T19:12:17.4166667+00:00

    Hi!

    Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Can you provide the exact error message that you received on your computer. (best way is to give a screenshot of the whole error showing on your computer) Also, when does the error appear? can you tell me what are you doing that time that the error appeared. This will allow me to pinpoint what is that error all about.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  2. Bulldog 4,865 Reputation points
    2026-10-10T18:19:12.9833333+00:00

    'Memory' and 'storage' are two different things. Memory refers to RAM and storage refers to a hard drive or to your OneDrive. If you can share a screenshot of the message you are receiving, we can explain it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.