A user needs help

Luffy eli Hammond 0 Reputation points
2026-10-10T19:45:26.96+00:00

Dear microsoft account team hi i need help with something I've been using the Microsoft copilot for almost 2 years now and I greatly enjoy it however recently its come to my attention you guys have made it so the google browser imidiatly redirects you to downloading the app however the issue here is I can't download the app its not that its malfunctioning when I try to download it its that I have restrictions on my device that litterrally make it so I CAN NOT download the app and i have no way of getting rid of those restrictions because I didnt make them and the person that did wont get rid of them so I can't download the app and i was hoping you could help me or just allow the browser to work again thank you so much I really want to keep my account history and all my chat threads

Microsoft Copilot | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.