I would start checking if there is an issue with the WMI repository I would recommend the next steps:
First I ran WmiDiag.vbs, and corrected errors found in log, which for me were:
- dcomcnf.exe then Component Services - Computers - My Computer
- Right Click - Properties, then Default Properties Tab
- Check the box "Enable Distributed COM on this computer
- Change 'Default Authentication Level to 'Connect'
- click Start, type services.msc in the Start Search box and press Enter.
- In the right pane of the Service console, locate and right-click Windows Management Instrumentation, and then select Stop to stop the service.
- Start Windows Explorer, and then locate the %SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem\Repository folder.
- Backup and delete all the files in the %SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem\Repository folder.
- In the right pane of the Service console, locate and right-click Windows Management Instrumentation, and then select Start to start the service.
rundll32 wbemupgd, UpgradeRepository
cd /d %windir%\system32\wbem
for %i in (.dll) do RegSvr32 -s %i
for %i in (.exe) do %i /RegServer
Finally - Reboot
--If the reply is helpful, please Upvote and Accept as answer--