If you see the “ Operating System not found ” boot error message on your computer, it means that no operating system bootloader has been found on the current disk. I suggest you boot the SSD with the OS again as cloning might not always be done properly.
Below are some of the reasons for this error message.
- The computer input/output system (BIOS) does not detect the hard disk drive.
- The hard disk is damaged or corrupted.
- The Master Boot Record (MBR) on the hard drive is broken. Note that some third-party programs or disk operations can damage an MBR.
- An incompatible partition is marked as Active.
- A partition that contains the MBR is no longer active.
You can try other options from this article
Hope this resolves your query!!
--If the reply is helpful, please Upvote and Accept it as an answer--