Hey @Sumarigo-MSFT ,
Thanks for your response, I raised an internal ticket and got this resolved. Team provided me another script which resolved the issue.
Microsoft HPC Pack 2016 Update 1: Unable to update the Head Node(Single Head node confguration)
I recently setup a HPC cluster using HPC 2016.
Few details about the cluster are below:
- Windows Server 2016
- Single Head node configuration
- Network Topology 5
- 48 Compute Nodes added to the cluster
- 5 databases setup in a remote DB server
Recently started to install the Update 1 for the HPC 2016 version.
Completed the installation on all compute nodes as mentioned in the official documentation:
According to the documentation, head node update is supposed to be completed at the end.
- Ran the first set of commands to take the backup
- While running the second command, console showed error that it was unable to remove 'Microsoft Service Fabric'
- After this step execution has stopped after uninstalling the HPC Pack 2016 RTM Excel, Server, Client
- I tried to manually delete the above said 'Fabric' folder, it didn't work
I am attaching the console screenshots.
Can someone please point out what I am missing here?
@Attuchirayil, Ajay Firstly, apologies for the delay in responding here and any inconvenience this issue may have caused. I’m checking on this internally with the product team and will get back to you with something concrete.
Sign in to comment