Thank you for your question and reaching out.
I can understand you are facing with BSOD on your PC.
Ntoskrnl.exe contains the cache manager, the executive, the kernel, the security reference monitor, the memory manager, and the scheduler. and BSoD happens when a driver accesses the paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL.
- Perform clean boot in safe mode
Force the machine to reboot --> keep pressing F8 --> into Advanced Boot Options --> select Safe Mode
Clean boot steps are as follow : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows
- It can also related to memory, possibly caused by a faulty driver. You can run the Windows Memory Diagnostic to check if there's any error.
- Disable any Antivirus program or Windows firewall you may have for temporary purpose.
- Cleanup below Temp folders
- Run Disk Cleanup from Select C:\ Drive from Properties- > General -> Disk Cleanup - >Cleanup system files
- Run sfc /scannow
- Run below DISM command from elevated prompt.
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
--If the reply is helpful, please Upvote and Accept as answer--