Hello @thanetkhar chitthu - Welcome to Microsoft Q&A and thanks for reaching out and for being patient while we worked on resolving your issue.
In order to integrate Azure with Outsystems, please follow the below steps:
Add OutSystems Azure AD from the gallery
To configure the integration of OutSystems Azure AD into Azure AD, you need to add OutSystems Azure AD from the gallery to your list of managed SaaS apps.
- Sign into the Azure portal using either a work or school account, or a personal Microsoft account.
- On the left navigation pane, select the Azure Active Directory service.
- Navigate to Enterprise Applications and then select All Applications.
- To add new application, select new application.
- In the Add from the gallery section, type OutSystems Azure AD in the search box.
- Select OutSystems Azure AD from results panel and then add the app. Wait a few seconds while the app is added to your tenant.
Configure and test Azure AD SSO for OutSystems Azure AD
Configure and test Azure AD SSO with OutSystems Azure AD using a test user called B.Simon. For SSO to work, you need to establish a link relationship between an Azure AD user and the
related user in OutSystems Azure AD.
To configure and test Azure AD SSO with OutSystems Azure AD, perform the following steps:
- Configure Azure AD SSO - to enable your users to use this feature.
- Create an Azure AD test user - to test Azure AD single sign-on with B.Simon.
- Assign the Azure AD test user - to enable B.Simon to use Azure AD single sign-on.
- Configure OutSystems Azure AD SSO - to configure the single sign-on settings on application side.
- Create OutSystems Azure AD test user - to have a counterpart of B.Simon in OutSystems Azure AD that is linked to the Azure AD representation of user.
- Test SSO - to verify whether the configuration works.
Configure Azure AD SSO
Follow these steps to enable Azure AD SSO in the Azure portal.
- In the Azure portal, on the OutSystems Azure AD application integration page, find the Manage section and select Single sign-on.
- On the Select a Single sign-on method page, select SAML.
- On the Set up Single Sign-On with SAML page, click the pencil icon for Basic SAML Configuration to edit the settings.
- Edit Basic SAML Configuration
- On the Basic SAML Configuration section, if you wish to configure the application in IDP initiated mode, perform the following steps: a. In the Identifier text box, type a URL using the following pattern: http://<YOURBASEURL>/IdP b. In the Reply URL text box, type a URL using the following pattern: https://<YOURBASEURL>/IdP/SSO.aspx
- Click Set additional URLs and perform the following step if you wish to configure the application in SP initiated mode:
- On the Set up Single Sign-On with SAML page, in the SAML Signing Certificate section, find Federation Metadata XML and select Download to download the certificate and save it on your computer.
For more information on this, please take a look at this document for more reference: outsystems-tutorial
Hope this helps.
If the above response was helpful, please feel free to "Accept as Answer" and "Upvote" the same so it can be beneficial to the community.
Need to go direct to Azure Sign Up with Outsystems.
@thanekharchitthu-3510 - Thanks for providing the details. Let me look into this and will get back to you shortly.
Thank you again for your patience and cooperation while we work through the resolution.