Subscribing to /communications/callRecords results with InternalServerError

Sarah Glavin 1 Reputation point
2022-02-01T12:26:44.35+00:00

Please help, I am creating a small APP that will collect the call infomation from MS Teams.

I have created the APP entry and given the permissions CallRecords.Read.All and User.Read.All as Application (not delegated). I also added my redirect URIs and given admin consent for the various permitions and can see the changes were successful.

I can create a token and verify the token has the required roles via the jwt.io website.

When I try to make a subscription I am getting the error below.
{"error":{"code":"ExtensionError","message":"Operation: Create; Exception: [Status Code: InternalServerError; Reason: Expected 1 response for tenant lookup for tenant id 11ab2cca***** but received 0]","innerError":{"date":"2022-02-01T11:40:53","request-id":"1c669c7b***** ","client-request-id":"1c669c7b***** "}}}

I am following the https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/webhooks#notification-endpoint-validation and my endpoind is reported OK in postman and if I change the response I get a different error.

My payload is
{ "changeType": "created, updated", "notificationUrl": "https://focom.co...", "resource": "/communications/callRecords", "expirationDateTime": "2022-02-02T11:40:48.0000000Z", "clientState": "MySecretState" }

I have verified the tennat id that is being looked for is correct and is also in the token recieved.

Not Monitored
Not Monitored
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
35,773 questions
{count} votes