Thank you for posting in Microsoft Q&A forum.
Obviously there isn't a direct query to get this result, here are some system requirements to upgrade windows 10 to windows 11:
- Windows 10 computer running 64bits OS
- Computers that have more than 64GB free space
- Computer with more than 4GB RAM
- Computer with SecureBoot enabled
- The device must be running Windows 10, version 2004 or later
You may check the FREE READINESS MEMCM / SCCM WINDOWS 11 REPORT to see if it helps:
(Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, just for your reference.)
If the answer is the right solution, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.