Our manifest xml file is having some sort of caching problem where our updates to the manifest file are not showing up on our excel add-in. Instead, the add-in seems to be using and caching older versions of the manifest. We have referenced the documentation and tried clearing the cache.
We tried deleting and re-downloading excel. We tried looking through the developer documentation on Microsoft to enable specific add-ins manually. Since we are all using macs this option does not seem to exist. We recloned our repository into a new yo office excel add-in sample. When we ran the code with our files it reverted to the yo office sample manifest instead of our file.
- we are using the Excel JS API
- we are using Typescript, React