It should help if you can provide more details, for example:
- Does the telephone number stay the same (this could provide phone number recovery password)
- Did you used authenticator before?
- Do you remember your security questions?
In general the process should be:
- Access the recovery password at the Microsodft Live website
- Choose the most appropriate option (I forgot my password, for example) and click on the "Reset your password" link;
- Provide the address of the affected account, and enter the validation characters requested by the system;
- Click the Next button;
- Choose the option I can not use any of these options and click on the link with the same name;
- In the Which Microsoft account are you trying to return to? enter the account you want to recover.
In the How should we contact you? Field, enter an email address to which you have access. Click Next.
- Fill in the maximum information about your account and click Submit;
- Wait for the password recovery message, follow the instructions and then your account will be rehabilitated.
Hope this helps with your query,
--If the reply is helpful, please Upvote and Accept as answer--