SCCM - 0x87D00324(-2016410844) then The software could not be found on any servers at this time

Eaven HUANG 2,156 Reputation points
2022-04-15T09:33:20.017+00:00

Dear Experts,

I tried to deploy Tencent Meeting exe installer into our SCCM.

  1. However it came into a wired situation where the first time when client PC tried to install it via Software Center, it showed 0x87D00324(-2016410844). I can see the installer file was already downloaded in ccmcache folder.
  2. However, when I clicked Retried, it showed The software could not be found on any servers at this time. I rechecked the ccmcache folder and the .exe installer file has been gone.

I deployed WeChat.exe which was also authored by Tencent without any issues. Any idea why this happened and how to fix it?
Many thanks.

Microsoft Configuration Manager
0 comments No comments
{count} votes

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Rahul Jindal [MVP] 9,556 Reputation points MVP
    2022-04-16T06:54:22.187+00:00

    Hi. Did you check the client side logs?

    0 comments No comments

  2. AllenLiu-MSFT 42,746 Reputation points Microsoft Vendor
    2022-04-18T02:35:07.55+00:00

    Hi, @Eaven HUANG

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Q&A forum.

    0x87D00324 means the application was not detected after installation completed. This may be caused by your unsuccessful installation of the application.
    If you check AppEnforce.log on client, I believe you could find the root cause.

    From another post, I see you tried to install Tencent Meeting silently with /S switch.
    But we know the correct switch should be /SilentInstall=0 after contacting Tencent support.


    If the answer is the right solution, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.


  3. Eaven HUANG 2,156 Reputation points
    2022-04-25T08:20:28.29+00:00

    Hi @AllenLiu-MSFT

    The issue was actually caused by using our original CA sha-1 as I can tell.

    After we upgraded our root CA to Sha-256 and recreate the application, it worked out.