Welcome to Q&A forum ~
Currently in Microsoft Q&A we only support English, could you please edit your question into English？Thanks for your understanding.
Does this issue occur with all PowerPoint presentations?
- I would like to suggest you try other Pointer Options, such as Highlighther, LaserPointer.
- Then please go to File > Options > Advanced > Under Display section, tick the box of "Disable hardware graphics acceleration".
- On Options interface, go to Add-ins > Manage COM Add-ins > Go, clear the check boxes for any enabled COM add-ins, select OK. And then restart PowerPoint.
- If the steps do not work, I need to confirm, whether you connect to mutiple monitors.
If so, please disconnect them, just use one screen to show the presentations, and check the issue.
- In addition, does the computer have a touch screen function? If so, I also suggest you turn off the touchscreen function in Device Manager to have a test.
- I also suggest you check updates for Windows system, and the graphics driver.
Any updates, you can post back.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.