Please perform the following steps:
1) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
chkdsk /b /v
C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk /b /v
The type of the file system is NTFS.
Cannot lock current drive.
Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another
process. Would you like to schedule this volume to be
checked the next time the system restarts? (Y/N)
Running these chkdsk switches can take significant time and can run overnight.
2) Uninstall Malwarebytes using the applicable uninstall tool:
3) Malwarebytes can be installed after the completion of the troubleshooting (at least three days without unexpected shutdowns and restarts)
Post a share link using one drive, drop box, or google drive.
5) Run Memtest86 for two tests of four passes (total eight passes)
Take pictures and post images or share links into this thread.
Memtest86 has a feature to create a text report.
If possible, include the text reports with the images.
6) Report any hardware related to Wuxi China Resources
7) Run HD Tune: (free or trial version)
Post images for results on these tabs:
c) Full error scan
8) Upgrade the BIOS: 2423 > 2604