Hi @Pedro Soares ,
To work around this, we can use [Oracle Source].[SqlCommand] property expressions of Data Flow Task. For more details, please see:
- Created a package variable.
- Set the variable to evaluate as expression true.
- Put the query in expression along with vaiable v_num as a different package variable.
- Open the Data Flow Task properties window.
- Click on the "..." beside the "Expressions". That will open the Property Expressions Editor.
- For the Property, select the [Oracle Source].[SqlCommand].
- For the Expression, click the "...", this will open the Expression Builder window in which you can expand the Variables node and drag and drop the variable you want.
Here is a nice article you may take a reference to.
If the answer is the right solution, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.