I had my Microsoft Azure AZ-204 certification exam scheduled yesterday. But after the initial verification, the proctor reported not being able to launch the exam. I've M1 Mackbook Air and have tried the below resolution steps :
1. Updated to the latest available OS: macOS Monterey 12.3.1 (21E258)
2. Downloaded the latest OnVUE application and gave the required permissions in System Preferences > Security & Privacy - Camera, Microphone, Accessibility, Full Disk Access, Automation
3. Restarted the system a few times.
4. Reschuedled the exam again. So, I tried different exam Access Codes.
5. Closed all other running applications before getting in the queue with proctor - checked on both Activity Monitor & pop-up of Command+Option+Escape. I even performed Force Quit on Finder & Spotlight.
The issue seen is that when the proctor tries to launch the exam, the OnVUE application is replaced with the desktop screen for a quick second, but no pop-up or exam launch message shows up.
Please help me!
Thanks & regards,