If your Disk is managed, you can take following steps.
- Select the VM from the list of Virtual machines.
- In the pane for the VM, select Disks from the menu.
- Select the disk that you want to convert.
- Select Size + performance from the menu.
- Change the Account type to HDD from the original disk type to the desired disk type.
- Select Save, and close the disk pane.
The disk type conversion is instantaneous. You can start your VM after the conversion.
If you think your question has been answered, click "Mark as Answer" if just helped click "Vote as helpful". This can be beneficial to other community members reading this forum thread.