I created an react-outlook add-in using the yeoman generator and successfully deployed the war file in the oracle web logic server.
However, whenever I make small changes I need to create a new war file and deploy it again and again to test the add-in. I cannot test the add-in when it is deployed in the localhost due to CORS policy errors (Cannot call APIs).
Since, creating war files and deploying them again and again in the server is a tedious process, is there a way to easily test the add-in or a way to make the same process a bit easy?
Currently, I'm following these steps whenever I make a change in the code that needs to be tested.
- Create the dist folder (npm run build)
- Generate the war file
- Copy the war file in my local folder and paste it in the network folder
- Publish it in the oracle server
If it helps, I can see following two lines in the webpack.config.js file as well
- const urlDev = "https://localhost:3000/";
- const urlProd = "https://www.contoso.com/"; // CHANGE THIS TO YOUR PRODUCTION DEPLOYMENT LOCATION
Thank you in advance!
Please refer the following link => https://stackoverflow.com/questions/72685447/outlook-add-in-production-and-development-deployment