Hello @Michael Hamilton ,
Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Q&A platform. Happy to answer your question.
Usually, we see this warning if there are issues with the site certificates over HTTP, or the website you are visiting does not provide a secure connection.
However, you may perform these steps and check if that helps to fix your issue.
- Press Windows + R key to launch Run command.
- Type inetcpl.cpl and click OK.
- Click the Advanced tab and under Settings, look for Security.
- Remove the check marks on Check for publisher's certificate revocation, Check for server certificate revocation and Check for signatures on downloaded programs.
- Click Apply and Ok. Restart the machine and check.
Note: In some case, even if the error shows, the necessary scripts continue to run.
--please don't forget to upvote and accept as answer if the reply is helpful--