Setting the properties “Log on as a Service” and “Allow Log on Locally.”
One question that new users often have when installing TFS is “How do I set the properties Log on as a Service and Allow log on locally for an account?”
Both of these properties can be found by following the subsequent steps
1. Open Administrative Tools (either in the start menu or control panel).
2. Click on Local Security Settings.
3. Open the folder Local Policies.
4. Click on the folder User Rights Assignments.
5. In the right-pane, double-click on Log on as a Service or Allow log on Locally.
6. Click on Add a User or Group.
7. Fill in the appropriate information.