An Insider’s Look at the Security of Microsoft Azure – Assume the Breach!
In this podcast, Bill Murphy, founder of RedZone Technologies interviews David Cross, Partner Director of Program Management in Microsoft Cloud + Enterprise Security Engineering and all things Azure security.
I really enjoyed listening to this interview. Bill asks a ton of interesting questions about Azure security and IT security in general and David fires back really insightful and hard-hitting answers.
There’s even a bonus section at the end where David shares some of the process he’s used to come up with 25 patents during his career.
What’s inside? Here’s a sample:
- The future of information sharing and security
- Why “assume breach” is the best way to think in modern IT security
- A day in the life of a security responder
- Microsoft’s approach to privacy and trust
- Can the FBI or other law enforcement agencies just “walk in” and take your data?
- And more!
Want to know more and listen? Check these out:
- LinkedIn – Bill Murphy’s article on the interview at LinkedIn
- RedZone Blog – Bill Murphy’s blog at RedZone
- Soundcloud – Listen to the Podcast stream
- Libsyn – Download the podcast
- iTunes – Listen in iTunes
- Stitcher – Listen on Stitcher