BizTalk Server 2016 Technology Adoption Program (TAP) is now open for nominations!
We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting nominations for the BizTalk Server 2016 TAP program. The goal of the TAP is to get critical feedback on feature capabilities and product quality that will be used to determine when BizTalk Server 2016 is ready to ship as well as giving customers the opportunity to take BizTalk Server 2016 to production as soon as possible.
The TAP Benefits
Customers that join the TAP get access to a range of resources and benefits to help make this happen as follows:
* Assigned Microsoft program manager from the product team
* Regular conference calls with participants’ project teams
* Provide early access to product documentation and resources
* Issue Escalation and Resolution
* Highest level of Technical Support dedicated to supporting your production environment
* Ability to request and receive quick fixes to approved builds for project blocking issues
* Early Access to BizTalk Server 2016 Builds
* Key milestones and interim builds
The TAP Requirements
The Program is designed to bring together the Microsoft engineering team and customer’s project team to drive a BizTalk Server 2016 project into production prior to general release of the product.
We are interested in working with organizations who want to evaluate BizTalk Server 2016 and commit to providing bug reports and feature feedback.
Product Use and Deployment
* Participants must have a project that is related to a specific business need and has appropriate senior level support and funding. This project will rely on BizTalk Server 2016
* Participants who are selected into the “production deployment” pool will commit to going into production prior to product release date
* Participants must have schedule flexibility
* Using one of the new features in BizTalk 2016
* Be production ready by October
Project Team and Readiness
* Assign Project Manager and suitable project staff as necessary
* Team will participate in scheduled conference calls with an assigned Microsoft Project Manager
* Team will log product bugs and verify bug fixes
Participants must accept and sign the necessary agreements that will be provided if the nomination is accepted. This may include one or more of the following:
* Master TAP Agreement
* Agreement of Program Description
* Supplemental End User License Agreement
* Non Disclosure Agreement
How to Submit a Nomination
If your organization is interested in joining the TAP, please complete the nomination form by clicking here. You will be contacted by the Microsoft TAP program team within 2 weeks of your submission.
If you have any questions about the BizTalk Server 2016 TAP program, please don’t hesitate to email us at: BizTalkPreRelease@microsoft.com