Office 2010 How-Do I Videos for Developers
I uploaded a cool Word 2010 video to our Facebook group and people seemed to like it.
Roganov Ivan made this request: “Only one video? I want more! 2010!”
Done deal! We have about 20 more Office 2010 and about 30 SharePoint 2010 in the works now. Some more went live recently and were published to the MSN/Bing platform. You can find our recently published videos here:
- Programming with Sparklines in Excel 2010
- Programming with Slicers in Excel 2010
- Connecting to a .NET Framework Source Using Business Connectivity Services in Office 2010
- Converting Word Documents to PDF using SharePoint Server 2010 and Word Automation Services
- Creating Web Databases with Access 2010 and Access Services
- Adding Solution-Specific Folders to the Solutions Module in Outlook 2010
- Customizing the Context Menu of a Contact Card in Outlook 2010
- Manipulating Multiple Exchange Accounts in Outlook 2010
Note: Videos from MSN/BING are streamed and video quality is adjusted after a few seconds depending on your bandwidth. Eric White has a post that talks about this in more detail.