Source code for my TechEd RIA talk

The latest iteration of the FantasyBaseball demo... the end result looks virtually identical, but the underlying code has been cleaned up in a couple different ways.  I simplified the solution/project set up significantly, cutting it down from four projects to two.  And I cleaned up the chart control, got it down to under 400 lines and fixed a few bugs in the process.  I could probably trim a few more lines out of the chart, I spent a few extra lines trying hard to reuse existing elements rather than creating new ones, but when all was said and done that "optimization" didn't actually speed anything up...  Just goes to show when you're doing performance work why it's so important to measure the impact of your changes, not everything that sounds fast actually is.